Hey there and welcome to your new Opportunity with us.
Being a Business Development Manager Czech Republic & Slovakia is an exciting task, since you are the superhero of our different client’s needs. You know what setup of our various solutions will satisfy our customer’s and partner’s requirements. Therefore, these here are your most important tasks:
- Develop new customers in the Czech Republic & Slovakia (account development, relationship management and lead generation) for the utility PV, distribution channel, EV charging and utility storage businesses
- Support to grow all Sungrow business activities in the respective countries
- Convince customers to buy Sungrow products from technical, commercial and service point of view
- Keep and strengthen relationship with buying customers and support their business activities
- Build up a network to project developers, technical consultants, utilities, EPCs, investors, distributors, installers and other project and business stakeholders
- Benchmark frequently our products against competitor’s ones (both commercially & technically)
- Account management and periodic visits of existing and potential customers
- Participate in solar, storage and EV charging conferences, fairs and other events
- Develop strategies to ensure the achievement of sales objectives and to increase profitability of the company
- Develop marketing activities and materials
- Provide periodic sales forecasts, reports and market research
- Provide customer the best technical concept in regard to LCOE and other CAPEX and OPEX related requirements
All right, all right, so I hope you are now aware of what is up for you, what background should you have in order to feel comfortable with this role? Keep in mind it`s all about electrical equipment, that`s why it is essential for you to have:
- Completed studies in electrical or business administration major or similar, you have an affinity for sales, business development and relationship management
- At least three years of experience in technical sales, business development, project development or project management in the inverter, battery, EPC or solar industry. Having previously worked for an inverter or battery manufacturer will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of PV inverter’s functionality, BOS and system with also strong commercial sales knowledge, preferable in the solar or renewable energy industry
- English and a local language of at least C1 level
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office and CRM software.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally on a regular basis
This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!
We are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With ~400GW (!) of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry. 40 % of all Sungrow workforce is continuously investigating on how to further improve the existing portfolio.
Should you be interested in the working for Sungrow Europe, pls get in touch with our via LinkedIn.