Pokud ovládáš angličtinu, máš rád fotovoltaiku, nebojíš se práce a splňuješ většinu nebo alespoň některé z požadavků níže, pošli své CV v angličtině Lucianě na: email@example.com.
What will you be doing?
· Point of contact for sales and direct customers for product-related questions (PV systems, batteries)
· Creating string designs for residential and commercial systems.
· Handling design and technical questions
· Handling questions about the monitoring portal
· Provide training and explanations on how to use the SolarEdge design tool, set app, site mapper
· Follow-up projects, during all phases of the installation, from design/installation/commissioning/ and checking systems functionality after commissioning to ensure correct operation (remotely or on location).
· Coordinate site visits for technical support during the installation phase and system commissioning, including – Explanation and training on how to mount SolarEdge inverters and optimizers. – Explanation and training of the SolarEdge technology on location.
· Become a technical expert in the field of SolarEdge products, problem-solving, and the commissioning process.
· Maintaining the level of knowledge of all updates, changes, problems, and solutions of the residential and commercial product range.
· Advising installers regarding the AC and DC installation associated with PV systems.
· Conduct customer training via online tools or on-site support at the customer’s site.
· Updating and revision of technical documentation, grid connection rules, and requirements in different EU countries (CCE and Nordics especially).
· Collaboration in product and market-related competitor analyses.
· Strong interpersonal / communication skills.
· Strong technical background in both Hardware and Software.
· Ability to learn quickly and independently.
· Self-motivated with the ability to perform multiple assignments.
· Critical thinker.
· Able to work independently throughout the organization and with customers.
· Team player.
· Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking in English, Czech-Slovak, or any other language from CEE/Nordic countries as an advantage.
· Experience in both residential/ (large) commercial systems is pre.
· Being able to independently elaborate and advise the AC and DC part of large/residential solar systems.
· Experience with MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
· Experience with Autocad.
· Knowledge of Modbus interfaces and Modbus programming skills – a plus!
· Willingness to travel.
· Home office-based.