Solarity is a leading distributor and solution provider of photovoltaic systems in CEE. We offer a complete assortment of on-grid and off-grid modules, inverters, mounting systems and essential accessories to PV professionals in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
We stand for flexibility, individual approach and trustworthiness. We build on mutual trust and long-term cooperation. We bring the latest smart technologies to market thanks to a close collaboration with top world manufacturers.
We are growing and looking for candidates for various exciting positions to grow our business further and help solar become the dominant source of energy in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Purchasing Specialist. He/she should join our purchasing team based in Prague. The company is achieving significant sales growth momentum fueled by main markets in Europe as well as developing markets in the Middle East and Africa. With active sales in three continents, we need to increase our current purchase team to remain a flexible partner for our clients with wide PV portfolio.
The proper candidate will be responsible for:
1. Close cooperation with our international sales team
2. Portfolio and suppliers analysis and management
3. Negotiation of business conditions
4. Setting up supplier-customer relations and processes
5. Cooperation with logistics
6. Procurement planning and execution
7. Processing orders
We are looking for:
We strive to be the best in class in providing our services and we require our employees to be the best in their respective fields. We expect a candidate has experience in purchasing in international environment.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who:
• Has at least 2-3 years of purchasing experience with technological products
• Wants to be active in contacts with current and potential suppliers
• Is interested in photovoltaics and willing to learn about the industry (knowledge of PV market is an advantage)
• Speaks English fluently (C1/C2)
• Has very good communication skills, willing to learn new soft skills
• Is precise, reliable, flexible and fast learner
• Has working knowledge of PC office suites, has technological understanding
Successful candidate will enjoy:
• Intensive cooperation with world leading and well known producers in PV industry
• The internationally oriented working environment in an expanding company
• Long-term career opportunity
• Attractive compensation package with unlimited bonuses
• Training and development possibilities
Mobile: +420 608 734 611
Mobile: +420 608 734 611